Saturday, August 05, 2006

Warning: contains bloggerings!

So, I'm bored, so I'll be bloggering for a while. You may or may not choose to read this post, I don't really care. Just filling up time.

So...we're all agreed, spammers suck. Spammers are NOT welcome. If you do I will blog in CAPITAL LETTERS, WHICH MEANS SHOUTING about you. And everyone will agree how stupid you are.

I'm amazed people actually read my blog. 9 outta 10 blogs aren't about money...they're just me bloggering. So, thank you for reading my blog. You all rock.

As I mentioned before, the creative juices are about as juicy as my computer, AKA not juicy at all. (Wow, I think of weird metaphors, don't I? I have too much time on my hands, and I fill it up by bloggering a lot, thinking of weird metaphors, and making up words. Like stupoid. Which means stupid and annoying, and rhymes with cuboid. OK, waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time.) So, if you're sick of my bloggering, give me something money-related to blog about, and I will forever be in your debt.
OK, not really. But I will blog about whatever it is. OK?

School is coming closer. Impending doom. Once again, I ask the question: does lipgloss count as natural make-up? What IS natural make-up? And I wonder how hideous my school shoes will be...

The main reason blogging has become such an addiction is that normally, in times of great boredom, I would watch TV. However, it's summer...All that is on is reality TV. Ack!

My mum has been going on for about 7 years about how she's going to throw out the TV. Yeah, sure. And if she does, I'll just download programmes from the net. Ha.

Is anyone bored? You can leave now.

How come I never have any money at the sales???? I'm missing great sales at H&M and asos.com.
And they are my fave shops...Boo hoo!!!

I hope everyone is greatful that to do my Black T & Jeans post I had to pull out all my clothes...it's a mess, that wardrobe.
And I'd just got it tidy. The things I do for you!

The library has no good books anymore. I've read them all. Well, there are loads I haven't read, but they're "worthy". It's so annoying, because some idiot gets it into their head that they want to teach kids a lesson through literature, and then I read the crappy book and waste a load of my time. Grr! Death to worthy authors!

I'll stop now. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.
I know EXACTLY what you mean about blogging and the sad lack of TV on.