Saturday, August 19, 2006

If you want to be my friend forever, send me these things.

  1. Avalon High by Meg Cabot. Hello? I'm a total fantasy freak, so this retelling of King Arthur is so up my street.
  2. Paradise Kiss. Plenty of people think I'm weird because I love comics, manga, fantasy, etc. But with this Tokyopop manga, I'm willing to go through the weird looks. With a tagline like "Where high fashion and deep passion collide", how could I not?!
  3. Cardcaptor Sakura. Yes, this is more manga. Well, since my mother has banned me from watching anime, because it's "too violent", manga is my only refuge from the O.C. (I know, what's wrong with her? I met a manga writer a few months ago, and she said Teen Titans was the only anime she could think of that wasn't too violent. Sure.)
  4. Someone to help figure out my iPod. These things are supposed to be idiot proof. And I'm quite good with computers (my knowledge came from Dummies books, but still). Grr!
  5. A new computer. So I can watch YouTube. Our computer is so old.
  6. A good fit pair of jeans. Now impossible to find, because skinny is in style. Why? *falls down on knees* *gets up because she doesn't want to mess up clothes*
  7. Queen Bee. Yes, this is manga. And I want it! Now!
  8. Basically, Tokyopop's entire stock.
  9. Faux leather boots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm, great wish list, but how could *anyone* send you *anything* if you don't list your eMail address. You could even put it in code:

money-miss AT money DOT com

Then your friends could respond!