Friday, August 18, 2006

Films I soooo want to see right now

Snakes on a Plane
There's snakes. On a plane. As Samuel Jackson said: "It's snakes on a plane. What more do ya need tuh say?" They didn't allow media critics in, but never fear, once I see it, I will inform you.
A Scanner Darkly
The plot doesn't look that original (some drug causes havoc. Snore.), but I DO like the concept: The OC in the fututre, and it's bad, very bad. Plus, the artwork is AM-AZ-ING!
John Tucker Must Die
Teen movie! With three scheming girls! All it needs is Lindsay Lohan.

1 comment:

Julz said...

Yeah- Lush is generally a good place to be. I mean like an awesome oasis in a routine suburbia.

Eek if I saw Snakes on a Plane I would probably embarrass myself one way or another in the theatre. Ugh the snakes are soo big in the commercials, and did you see the one where it came out of the lady's shirt? I would die.

Julz