Thursday, August 03, 2006

More Money. Please?

OK, so right now I'm slowly angling towards more allowance money. Right now I have a measly 7 per week, and I'm angling for 25. Oh, dear. So, I'm going to do the whole "being nice to parents" thing, as I mentioned in a previous post. Also, I'm going to get my parents to buy me most stuff, such as clothes, tights, snacks, shoes, magazines, books, and so on. And when they complain? Well, I'll say: "It's your fault for giving me so little money.". After about three weeks of this, I will start hinting for a week. And then I'll say: "If you give me more allowance money, then you wouldn't have to buy me all this stuff, because I could buy it myself". OK, time to put that plan in action. BIG SMILE. Wish me luck, OK?

1 comment:

Amit Agarwal said...

Thanks for all your comments on Digital Inspiration. Love them.