Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I really need to clean

OK, I was planning to do a post today about all the different outfits you can have with a black T-Shirt and a pair of jeans, complete with pictures, but I couldn't find my camera. I was searching for ages amongst the pile of...stuff, and I got all dusty, but I couldn't find it. So, I was like: "Ohmigod, those cameras are 335!!! I can't afford to buy another!! I couldn't even afford the first!!". (It was a present.) So, after hours of searching, and hauling piles of books around to look underneath them to see if my camera was underneath them (you would understand this if you knew me) (that was a LOT of hauling. I own about 500 books, and about 120 of them were scattered around in piles, so that was a LOT of hauling), and I had just about given up, and was looking for this cheap rubbish digital camera that was like 20, and I found the rubbish one, BUT GUESS WHAT WAS BESIDE IT? Yes, you guessed. Right beside the rubbish one, in some drawer, THERE WAS MY CAMERA. So I was like, oh goody, I haven't lost 335 worth of pixels, so I tried to turn it on, but it wouldn't work. GUESS WHY?! There were no batteries. So then I went on a battery search, and GUESS WHAT????? We had NO batteries. So I'm going to have to postpone that post, until I get some batteries. You understand, right?

No comments: