Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Taking a stand

Or a sit as the case may be.
NO MORE POSTS!
That's right.
NO MORE POSTS until someone:
  1. Tells me how to make a header
  2. Chats on my new CHAT FEATURE (Up there)
  3. Um...

*crosses arms defiantly*

*crumbles*

OK, I'm too afraid that no one will visit if I don't post. So, here are my top 5 money tips (yeah, it should be 10, but I can't think of 10)

  1. Wait for the sales, if whatever it is isn't necessary RIGHT NOW. (Yes, darling, those vegetarian kitten heel slouch boots are necessary)
  2. GET MAGAZINES AND BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY.
  3. Buy in bulk. No, not ankle boots. I mean CHOCOLATE!!!! It's cheaper if you buy huge packs...even more so if you buy the own store brand. (Hello, 15 treatsize bars for 1.25...mmm.)
  4. Swapathon. Get together with your friends and swap your shoes/games/books/CDs/magazines/clothes. (This only works if you don't have huge feet like me, and are ten times taller then everyone else. Including the boys. OH, YEAH, BE POSTIVE ABOUT HEIGHT.) (Obviously it doesn't matter about the size of your feet if it's books.)
  5. La la, I love loose change. Once you've got quite a lot of 'em, bring them to a coin machine or whatever it's called and get CASH. Wait for it, in the last two years I've made 70 from loose change.

What's that you say? The vast majority is stuff I've posted before? Oh la la, got to run...

PS: WHO WILL BE #1000?!?!?!

4 comments:

Kine said...

At the library here in Norway, they don't have many types of magazines, but it is a great idea! :)

ENID P. said...

love the chat system...

ENID P.

www.allabout-style.com

Caroline said...

I've forgotten libraries! Think I should start visiting them. BTW, I'd love to be #1000.

Adrian said...

haha.. I share a similar need for frequent-posting! Its turned into an obsession....