Friday, August 11, 2006

I am now staring gloomily at my computer screen

Sorry for the lack of money posting. I'm kinda bummed out, because I got my school books. And that it's raining all the time. And that my hair is behaving weird. And that I still have a few weeks before I can go to Lush, and buy loads of nice smelly stuff because I need to save the money. And that the world obviously doesn't like me, becasue it's raining all the time. In my last few weeks of freedom. And that my sidebars broken. Not even the fact that I've had 501 hits will cheer me up. Basically, I spent today reading comic books and moaning. So, I'll probably be moaning for a while, and basically you'll all get sick of me, and then I will have no readers and be even more bummed out. *sigh*
The only thing that cheered me up was a hilarious post about some dumb DJ that Annje at Mundane Existence wrote about.
Someone give me loads of smilies of something. *sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Lush! Especially their bath bombs.

Amy Green. said...

It is official. I am in love with your blogs

Anna said...

Well, cheer up. I'll tell you a funny story. Me and my friend went to the mall today and out of all things possible we bought...









hangers. Yes, hangers. Haha, okay its not as funny as it sounded today but it was a try.