Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm serious, this did actually happen

***This is a true conversation that I heard at the beach a month or two ago. It is now being posted here for your reading pleasure. If you are the people featured in this blog, IT'S NOT YOU. Please don't sue me.***
The scene: The beach
Main characters: Girl #1, Guy #1
Extras: Girl #2, Girl #3, Girl #4, Girl #5, Girl #6, Guy #1, Guy #2, Guy #3, Guy #4, Guy #5
Girl #1: Ohmigod, ___, this is like miles away from the carpark! It'll take ages to walk back.
Guy #1: *points at sand dunes* Let's go up there.
Girl #1: *stunned* My gawd, ____, that's even further away! We can't go up there!
Guy #1: Well, you see, we don't actually mind, because we're not fat bitches like you.

NB: These girls are NOT fat. They look aneroxic. Though they are bitches.
As they trudge up sand dunes:
Guy #1: Gawd, the beach is so fucking depressing.
Girl #2: That's because you're fucking depressing.
Girl #1: Yeah! Don't sit with us! We don't want someone so depressing sitting with us.
Guy #1: Fine. But I have the drinks, remember?
Girl #1: Oh yeah?! Well, we have coke.
Guy #1: Yeah, that's really gonna work. *as he walks off, he mutters* Bitches.

****
Guys, I'm serious, I'm not making this up. It actually happened. What I find most astounding of all, is that Guy #1 and Girl #1 are bf/gf.
Actually, they're both jerks, so it works perfectly.

1 comment:

Alison said...

omg!!! some ppl are very strange, but in a kinda twisted funny way. girl #1 and guy #1 are def. a match made in heaven.