Saturday, August 12, 2006

These things REALLY bug me.

  1. Pages that take ages to load. I'm trying to decide whether to blame my dial-up internet connection or the pages for the fact I'm living in blue bar land.
  2. Not being able to get all my school books. It's bad enough that I have to get them, but having to go to two different places, and still have to trudge back up next week makes it even more annoying.
  3. That sidebar. It's becoming the bane of my life.
  4. The rain. This always happens. It's your last few weeks...and it rains.
  5. Leggings/stirrup pants/skinny jeans. Please. Get rid of them. I'm not a supermodel, and I'm not going to try to wear a supermodels clothes.
  6. Tracksuits tucked into Uggs, with a glittery bag and Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirt. This is just plain wrong. But yet it's the height of fashion.
  7. How everyone is aneroxic. Well, look it, anyway. All the girls at H&M are tiny. Maybe this is why I'm so much taller then them, they have stunted growth because they don't eat. I'm beginning to think they are walking Barbie dolls, like in the movie Eve. They don't eat, and they're way too skinny. Yep, Barbies all right.
  8. Spammers. What can I say? They suck.

No comments: