Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This really is pathetic

It's summer. There's no good TV. I've read my Teen Vogue to pieces. My manga collection just isn't any good any more. Well, I have read it a lot.
So, in other words, I'm seriously bored. And my life has become pathetic. Want to know how pathetic??

Well, in the Garfield comic strips, Jon actually got a girlfriend. And it's Jen the vet. I KNOW! Just like the movie!!!!

That's actually a big event for me.

And then I'm feeling bitter because of the uniform policy at school.

At least I've got some good books. Seriously, in the four or five days since I declared the library had NOTHING for me to read, they've gone and bought new books!!! Seriously!!!
Right now I'm reading Does my head look big in this?, by Randa Abdel-Fattah.
I thought it would be all worthy, but it's not. So.

......................................................................?

No comments: