Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oh, mighty fridge freezer!

So, we have a new fridge/freezer. It is GIGANTIC. How are we going to get stuff in there? I mean, it's like two feet taller then me. And I'm taller then my mom, so how is SHE going to get stuff in?! I think it's the god of fridges. All the other fridges must worship it. All other puny fridges are mere descendants. OUR fridge is the KING/QUEEN! The fridge part is king and the freezer part is queen. When it arrived we stared in awe at it. It is truly fridge royalty.

PS: Why did it have on the packaging: DO NOT JUMP ON? Like I'm going to jump on a FRIDGE. Everyone knows cookers are much bouncier.

1 comment:

Courtly Love said...

Weird, I just got a new refridgerator at my house too.
And yes, it did say not to bounce on it as well.
Only ours is normal size, and both my parents as well as me can put things in with ease.
:]