Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No idea what to call this post. Suggestions?

So, all the horoscopes I've read for my sign say to be careful with money, I need it for something. I ALWAYS NEED SOMETHING, BUT CANNOT BUT IT WITH MY MEASLY ALLOWANCE. I mean, I have to save for three weeks just to be able to afford a skirt from H&M. (Which I love.)
And that's in the sales. I can't actually do any of my summer job ideas, because it's raining, and there are no kids/old people at the park. There are no dogs where I live. (Well, there's a really fierce alsatian, but like I'm gonna walk HIM. Nuh-uh. Not on your life.) I can't knit anything bigger then a iPod sock, and beside I've lost my knitting needles. (Actually, I've lost everything I own, practically. It is summer, so I'm lazy, and therefore everything has been reduced to giant piles of...stuff.) (Come to think of it, I'm lazy all the time.) You know, you don't actually have to read the rest of this post, I'll just be ranting and raving. Again. OK, like I do all the time.
This begs another question: WHY ARE ALL THE CLOTHES SO EXPENSIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
This is because where I live everyone is airheads who don't actually do anything except shop, and their parents give them tons of money to spend in Tommy Hilfiger and H&M. (Hmm, good thing this blog is anonymous, right?) WHERE DID ALL THE CLEVER PEOPLE GO?
Also, I need more money. Wish me luck on the begging thing. Or maybe someone will move in next door who happens to have a lovely labrador that needs to be walked. Here's hoping. Normal service will resume (less crazy ranting, and more stuff about money)...NOW.

No comments: