Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sorry (again)

I'm sorry, but I'll have to stop linking everyone who comments. There are too many of you! (I can't believe I just said that! Too many people are reading my blog!) Don't worry, if your link is up it will stay up. And if you link me, I'll link you. If I like your blog, it's likely I'll link you. But otherwise...

PS: We ate out today. At a noodle bar. At places like that I usually order from the kids menu. But at this place, you can only order it if you're under ten. Plus, everything had meat and/or noodles. Ew. I ended up just having a mango tart and some ice cream. They only gave me one scoop of ice cream. Plus, it was on an empty stomach, so it gave me an instant headache. Which reminds me: ouchouchouchouchouchouchouchouch. And the tart was disgusting. This is unusual for me. I will enjoy anything with ice cream. I swear, that's the last time we're going to somewhere that serves squid and noodles. Sometimes on the same plate. Ew.

No comments: