Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The horror. The horror.

Oh my giddy aunt. I just read this: http://www.thebudgetfashionista.com/archives/fashion/the_rumors_are.php#comment
Jodphurs (I assume they are jodphurs, as I have no idea what stirrup pants are), are. In. Fashion.
I mean, for the love of blogging, ISN'T SHOPPING HARD ENOUGH???
Without adding stupid styles like jodphurs and skinny jeans. I mean, I am a European size 14 (US size 10), and those things only like good on size 8s. Or size 4s.
Oh. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't let more skinny styles hit the shops...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I work part time for H&M and OMG there are so many skinny pants, tapered leg types, etc. We even have a one piece outfit, it is elastic, strapless and then the pants balloon to the knees and then you tie them shut. It's made of silk too.....

This is one trend I am skipping out on. I'll stick to boot cut thanks!