Wednesday, August 02, 2006

OK, Think Postive. POSTIVE.

So, I'm trying to think of the spam thing as...positive. AGREE. How can this possibly be? Well, here is my reasoning (feel free to find fault) (whoa, try saying that three times):
If you're spammed, you must be worth spamming. Therefore, if you are spammed, you are sucessful.
Right?
But, if I get one more I AM SOOOOO PUTTING ON THE WORD VERIFICATION. And you know how annoying that is. Plus, if you don't have Blogger it doesn't show up, so you have to click on the wheelchair to hear the letters. Plus, I will so delete you. (If you scroll down to "ENOUGH WITH THE REALITY TV!!!!", you will see that oh so charming message: This comment has been removed by the blog administrator. So, Mr/Ms. Spammer, IT DIDN'T WORK.) Anyway, I am so thrilled that I have had excess of 200 since the 23rd of July. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!! Thanks to the two people who voted who said that I am crazy, but that's why I'm cool.
And you've only got 3 more days to enter the CRAZEE PEOPLE contest!

No comments: