Sunday, July 30, 2006

You Will Hate Me After I Post This, Right?

You know those reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly annoying people who are good at most things?
I'm one of them. OK, you can stop throwing the tomatoes now. Anyway, it's very annoying, because whenever those annoying people (you know who I mean. The ones who pat you on the head.) ask me what I want to do when I grow up I generally go: "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I dunno."
Anyway, here is a list of stuff I'm not good at:
Ballet (does anyone want to hear the story of why my ballet teacher hated me?)
Running (it's very annoying, people are always like "You should run fast, because you're tall." Um, whatever. Anyway, people who don't know me always pick me for teams in sports, and then hate me because I lost. Where was I?)
Tennis (and, oh joy, it's compolsorary at school. How do you spell that, anyway? I actually like tennis. It's just that I hit the balls all over the place, because I'm left-handed, I can't do a decent backhand, and no one told me I had to RUN.)
I also have a talant for blabbering. I have a motor mouth. If you ask me a question, I will talk to you for HOURS. That's why I LOVE my blog. No one can tell me to shut up!!!!!! (If anyone tells me to shut up in the comments, I will spam you for EVER. Well, not really because I can never be bothered to follow up on a lot of things.)

No comments: