Monday, July 31, 2006

Prolific Blogger, That's Me

Hey do you spell prolific? According to my mum, I'm a "prolific blogger" Agatha Christie was apparently a "prolific writer" prolific apparently means a lot of something. This is because my NEW blog vegetarianfashionista.blogspot.com has just been unveiled.
I am totally and utterly addicted to blogging. I know this because I'm on the last three pages of that Agatha Christie book and I PUT IT DOWN so I could blog. I missed the Simpsons so I could blog. Right now the only TV I'm missing is reality TV, so I can't say anything for right now. The time I used to spend doing personality quizzes is now spent on blogging. Well, almost. So, I would like to suggest that they put WARNING: ADDICTIVE on the page where you sign up for a blog.
Or maybe that's just me.

No comments: