Saturday, July 29, 2006

Keeping Track

So, even though I'm tired, and just want to curl up with my Agatha Christie novel, I've bravely decided to blog. Aren't I wonderful?!
Have you ever walked up to the till with a magazine/book/handbag/computer game, only to look and find you don't have enough money? Believe it or not, that's never happened to me. That's because, every time I go out, I look and see how much money I have. That way, I always know if I have enough money. But I realise that many of you haven't been money-wise for all of their spending lifetime, so I've put together a few tips:
*Always look to see how much money you have before you go out.
*Having a spending bank account is so much easier, and you can get statements to see how much you have.
*Never borrow, because then your friend will suddenly say: "Hey, you owe me a fiver. Give!", and then it will mess everything up.
Ta ta,
MM

1 comment:

FashionWhore said...

Sure what?