Monday, July 31, 2006

Keep me away from ovens and sharp objects.

It is the general opinion of many people that I am crazy. I don't know WHERE they got that idea. MWHAHAHAHA---ahem. But anyway. I could start up a whole blog about the crazy things I do, but instead I will list the main reasons:
A) My clothes. I say: cool. They say: weird. Hey, Minnie Mouse is my style icon.
B) My voice. CLassic crazy voice. It's high-pitched, and I talk loud (result of drama class. PROJECT.), and my voice can go from not so high-pitched to very sounding like a E note on the cello. (For those of you don't play cello like I do, that means HIGH-PITCHED EXTREME STYLE.)
C) The things I say. I have a tendancy to say whatever pops into my head. This is usually followed by uncontrollable giggling.
There are many more, but those are the main things. Now vote in the poll:

Do you think I'm crazy?
Well, duh.
Yes, but that's why you're so cool!
You're so crazy I don't want to say it.
No. I am. Mwhahahahaha.
You aren't, I'm not.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: