Friday, July 28, 2006

You Know What I Don't Get?

Why everyone hates themselves. People I know spend hours blowdrying and straightening their hair. Guess what? They still hate it. They spend tons of money of designer clothes, but they're still not happy. I'm trying not to be like that. Yes, my hair is thick, frizzy, curly and the consistency of copper wire. But guess what? I DON'T CARE. My wardrobe (in my opinion) doesn't have enough clothes, but I don't really let it get me down.
Not only will having great self-esteem be better for your wallet (If you're not constantly trying to make yourself something you're not, you won't spend so much money, will you?), it's also good for YOU.
And isn't that all that matters at the end of the day? So next time you say: "I hate my hair" try thinking: "I love my eyes." Or something like that. Guess what? It worked for me. I'm sure it'll work for you.
So long,
Money Miss

No comments: