Monday, July 31, 2006

Back to School

Ha! Fooled you! I'm not doing any school shopping posts because:
a) I can't really find clothes that fit me, so why would you want my advice? and
b) I have a uniform, so I have no idea what clothes you need and
c) It's the 31st of July. School is a month away. It's bad enough seeing the ads, but blogging about it? No way. I'm just going to pretend it's June. The worst thing about back to school? I'm not a morning person. This is me in the morning: "No WHY would I want TOAST for breakfast?! Grr!!! Where's my jumper?! Why is it so hot/cold?!" Accompany with mean looks. So, I'd rather not think about it.

PS: If you REALLY want to read about back to school, these are some excellent blogs:
fashionabillity.blogspot.com
primabellawishlist.blogspot.com
misscouture.blogspot.com
shnugglespie.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jill the Near-Sighted said...

I hate how all the magazines say "Back to School Shopping." It makes me sad. Back to The Prison is not fun. But the shopping is.