Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ways to have more money, part 2

  1. Stop buying impulse things! Think about it: do you really need a pair of pink fluffy lepord print high heells??
  2. Buy your sweeties in bulk. And buy the own brand. 11 bars of own brand chocolate bars work out at... .25 each!!!
  3. Library, library, library....I'll be saying this forever...
  4. Instead of buying fashion magazines, just look on the net.

PS: Everybody thinks I'm weird because I'm a computer geek and I have tons of blogs. They don't know the addresses, I need someone to talk mean about them!

Me: Yeah, one them is a fashion blog.

S: That is SO weird.

4 comments:

Kit "Blanche Deveraux" said...

money miss, want to exchange links?

good tips.

-kit

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes, I really do need a good pair of Leopard Print Heels. Maybe not fluffy pink ones...but still. lol.

Thanks for the comment on my site!!I hope you come back and enjoy it.

Sarah said...

blogging is fun and easy, you're not a computer geek either, simple, you have many talents and thoughts and you like to share them.

Lady Apple said...

hmmmm, yes i really do need a pair of pink fluffy leopard print heels! ;) ha, ha
and the library is not cheaper for me at all...i always rack up a TON of money with stupid late fines...
and if you want to buy mags for really, really, really cheap go to magsforless.com that is where i get mine.