Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Crazy, I know...

But I've started my holiday shopping. Seriously, you wouldn't believe the amount of money you can save by buying your stuff early. Personally, I hit clearance sales year round for cheap goodies. Here are a few things that they'll never know were bought months ago...
  1. Clocks. I picked up a few clocks a few weeks ago for---wait for it--- 0.50!!! And they look cool.
  2. Handbags & Shoes & Jewellery. Pick some up in the sales and come the holidays, you'll be very popular!
  3. Books! Need I even explain this?
  4. Stationery. Head out to your nearest discount stationery shop, and grab the cute notepaper.

Just a little planning will mean you'll have more money for the January sales!

PS: Sign up for the Money Miss newsletter! Yes, you read right, NEWSLETTER!!! Just send a email to mmnewsletter {at} lissamail {dot} com with "subscripe" as the subject. You know how much I hate spammer jerks, so your email will be kept private!

No comments: