Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back. Not in black. (This title's so random, but whatever!)

*whew* All today's posts seem to be about how my path of life is totally diferring from the message of my blogs.
And this is no exception!
I'm not going to be an idiot, and pretend I've been an angel. I HAVE dipped into my savings...a lot...For: a new phone, a Juicy handbag, make-up...You get the picture. Look, I've been saving money for no reason since I was ***EIGHT***. I think it's time to have some fun. Because, really, there's no point in saving. It's not like I have to save for college...my parents will pay for that. ANYWAY, to get to the heart of the matter: this blog will be totally reformed...It will no longer be about being sensible with your money, it'll be more like a...have-as-much-fun-as-possible-even-though-you-spent-all-your-money-on-pizza-and-chocolate-and-only-have-three-euro-to-get0you-through-until-next-months-allowance kind of blog. Just wait, it'll be brilliant.
(Maybe.)

2 comments:

molly said...

im thriiiiillllled that youre back!!

molly said...

i never know which blog i should comment on...help!!